Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Whoa Nelly-Fonts, Fonts, Fonts!

I am officially hooked. I warned Chris: If it's not the undies on your fannie, it's fair game.

What's even better is that when I was in Old Navy this morning with a cart full of hoodies, onesies, and tees for Monogram Mania Weekend, this old Bitty standing in front of me in line (wearing-I-kid-you-not) white denim shorts and a kitty cat sweatshirt, gawked at my cuffed jeans and said "Not to offend you BUT I sew and I could fix those pants for you so they don't look so silly".

Um.

"I sew too", I said "and these 'silly' cuffed britches happen to be in style thank-you-very-much".

Psh. I totally wanted to offer to monogram her kitty sweatshirt.

Instead, I sashayed home and got crackin' on some fonts. Love, love, love!
I'm a total sucker for the traditional 3 letter vine monogram. It's making it's debut in my closet as we speak. Gotta "practice", right? 


I also made a hoodie (it's a gift, shhh!). I know. Picture looks bleh but it is just darlin in person!
I think it looks mighty sassy on a burp cloth too.
And one of my very faves:
Sew tell me, what's your favorite?

3 comments:

  1. LOVE love love!! The burp cloths are fabulous! Wonder if Matt would object to another baby so I could then place an order...hmmm. Kidding - sort of. BUT I would love to talk with you about ordering a few clothing things for my little one. I'll message you! How very exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You crack me up Kel! You totally need another one ;) I would be tickled to do anything in the world for your sweet little one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love everything! Especially the ruffled paisley burp!!!!

    ReplyDelete