Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Tutu Cute!

Have y'all seen this precious pic floating around on the Pintasphere?
Oh I could just eat them up! I think it is just about the cutest thing on the planet, so I can't even tell you how tickled I was to take on a similar project for Baby Julia.
It's all things girly and all things football, wrapped up into one-Just as Southern as the sweet tea I'm sippin.

I may not be a Notre Dame fan, but I'm a Tutu fan, so I rolled up my sleeves and got to work on the little skirt and onesie combo and think it turned out pretty stinking cute.

The football onesie alone is the perfect gameday accessory for the littlest of Dawg football fans.
.
And I sure can't wait to see this sweet pea all dressed up with her big brother Lucas!

No comments:

Post a Comment