Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Stitching Stories

I ran over my phone on Tuesday. With my car. Turns out monogrammed cases don't withstand mid-sized SUVs.

I was so busy whipping up sweet baby things that I didn't even stop to care.
So excited to celebrate two precious new babies!

Matilda Grace is 3 weeks old and just about the cutest thing in the whole wide world.
She's a tiny little thing. Curled right up on my shoulder and made the sweetest little noises.
Mostly I just dreamed of monogramming her tiny little bloomers and ruffled bottomed onesies.

And Baby Brady will be here any day now! He is gonna be the rootin'-its-tootin-its cowboy in all the land. His mama, Danielle, is just the cutest thing!
My favorite part? I just sit and pray for these sweet little babies the entire time I whip up their gifts. I have already gotten such joy hearing stories of these little ones and what they "need" and why they "need" it. With each order, there's a story, and I just love that.

Somehow my scrubs got monogrammed. 
Strangest thing.  


No comments:

Post a Comment