Powered by Blogger.

Monday, September 24, 2012

Whale of a Good Time

I am a sucker for cute whale things. Coop's first bday party was all about having a whale of a good time.
And I whaley love this sweet pink preppy little whale.

I'm sitting at my machine now mastering ruffle-legged onesies. Ignore those stitches--work in progress! They're gonna mean trouble. Way too cute!
While I was feeling preppy, I might have stitched Coop's initials into his new little red raincoat using the "seal" monogram.

This is the first thing I've done of his. I might be tempted to do some little oxford shirts in the near future though, I won't lie.

And I almost forgot! Remember this cutie patootie miracle baby?
Parker Edward? He is a CHAMP and is doing oh so well. Home sweet home from the NICU. Look at how precious he and Big Brother JB are. (Go DAWGS!)
His mama has something up her sleeve for a picture shoot coming up that involved these tasty treats.
I jumped at the opportunity to pour out praises and prayers for this sweet baby (x4).
I just about can't wait to see the finished product.

Back to my ruffle legs. Lovin' all these orders but mostly lovin' loving on all you sweet folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment